Halide free type 4 SMD solder paste with excellent wetting properties
NP303-COSMO-LH-T4 solder paste
GENMA solder paste – our proven COSMO solder paste is now halide free available. The NP303-COSMO-LH-T4 SMD solder paste convinces with its outstanding printability, highly precise contours, long open time, and consistent adhesiveness in the pick-and-place process. Its extremely good wetting properties, also on difficult surfaces, produce perfect soldering joints on BGAs. Its extraordinarily consistent viscosity allows storage of up to 12 months which facilitates material planning. Moreover, solder paste can be transported without cooling.
Hardly any voids in the solder connections. Cleaning after soldering is not necessary. The solder paste can be soldered under air or nitrogen reflow.
- Outstanding printability
- Long open time on stencil
- Excellent wetting
- Consistent adhesiveness for >8h after printing for a high reliable pick-and-place process
- Halide free L0. No added halides. Highest reliability.
- Minimum shelf life of 12 months, transport without cooling
- Hardly any voids
- Same solder paste also available with Type 5 powder for smaller apertures
- Perfect suited for vapor phase ovens - tombstoning is suppressed