Solder paste with increased tensile strength and cost-efficiency
GENMA solder paste – our PW231-ST355-GQ solder paste convinces with its higher tensile strength of the solder connections compared to SAC 305 while the costs are reduced. Due to its broad melting temperature range, this solder paste has an excellent anti-tombstone effect, features an outstanding printability, long tackiness on the stencil, and excellent wetting properties. BGAs and difficult surfaces are soldered reliably.
The solder paste can be soldered under air or nitrogen reflow. Cleaning is not necessary.
- Higher tensile strength compared to SAC 305
- Reduced costs through lower silver content
- Excellent anti-tombstone effect
- Consistent viscosity, shelf life of 12 months
- Transport without cooling